Tuesday, August 26, 2008

SICK

well i'm damn sick today, sms my manager " hie _______ i'm nt feeling well, i'm on mc. " . i sms her @ 6:45am. After that i took my medicine and slept. I woke up @ 7:55am saw a sms @ my h/p.... frm my manager....Guess wat she said...... "hey KV, try to come half day." WAT????

Hey i'm sick...i'm not on holiday...y can't she understand that..... i received almost 10 missed call frm office..... Shit!

I woke up, get ready & went to my office @ 12pm, She saw me & say "hey, glad u r here. appreciate it! "...... yeah...watever..... went to my desk.... and every1 start to ask..."hey, y u came to wrk??? ""she ask u to come uh??"...... well u knw!

***

“Let us rise up and be thankful, for if we didn't learn a lot today, at least we learned a little, and if we didn't learn a little, at least we didn't get sick, and if we got sick, at least we didn't die; so, let us all be thankful.”

(Hindu Prince Gautama Siddharta, the founder of Buddhism, 563-483 B.C.)

No comments: