Saturday, December 13, 2008

People that I want to meet.

here goes the list...



  1. Tun Dr.Mahathir Mohamad - was the fourth Prime Minister of Malaysia. Been admiring him since i knew him...(maybe when i'm 6 or 7 years old). Until today i'm following Tun's blog @ http://www.chedet.com/.


  2. Oprah Gail Winfrey - erm..there's a lot of reason to meet her in person.


  3. A. R. Rahman - (Allah Rakkha Rahman / A. S. Dileep Kumar) Golden Globe Award nominated film composer, record producer and musician. my fav musician.



  4. Kamal Hasan (well known as Universal Hero) - My fav Indian actor. He made his film debut as a 6-year-old child artiste and still continue acting till now.


  5. It's YOU- those who r reading my blog

3 comments:

tulipspeaks said...

Looks like I am able to fulfil your 5th wish.. eppo eppo?

Kvy said...

SURE! no prob

Veni said...

Hehe...glad to be in your list too : )

I would like to meet the same people too but replacing Kamal with Ajith...ATHU

Hehe....