Thursday, January 8, 2009

My New Year

it been so long since I update my blog, mainly because I'm busy with my new job & can't really access to blogger as i use to..

So how's year 2009 so far?

Well if we look @ the economic side of view. I guess it's getting worst. Working in a US based compy i can say that most of the US compy are downsizing they compy. The reason well as we all knw, blame the economy. How bout "my country"? Well most of the "economist" that i know claming that "my country" doesn't be transparent about the situation rite now.. Is it true? I don't knw..Am I getting impact? Not yet i guess.. ermmm i hope not.. Hope my country is in the stage that what they clamming are...

Mine? Well i started my 2009 @ hometown. I was with my family. Started my job with some good news frm my boss as well frm my staff too...

HOW BOUT U?


*tbc*
*cheers*


kavy

3 comments:

tulipspeaks said...

so far 2009 been slow moving. maybe i was off for way too many days that my brain has rusted!

hehehehe..


ammu.

Veni said...

2009 has been awesome so far...

All the best on your new job : )

Salil Dhawan said...

New Year is full of chalanges and oppurtunities.Hope we all sail through this tough time

Salil
http://views-point.blogspot.com