Thursday, January 21, 2010

21 days past....



It been 21days since New Year.. things change a lot..i could say.. less time on Internet for sure. Well of course a part of me feel so guilty for not updating my blog and the other part of me need some rest.

So updates for this 21 days..

Work was as usual, new group to handle. 34 of young,fun, jolly people. I'm having fun at work now days. That how it should be anyway. Well work is still work rite.. there some "High" days with some pressure as well.

I started to read my novels again,thus no time to surf on net. Yeahh....

Feel so good to start reading back.. will update bout the books later.

The best part there was a small reunion meet on New year. I met my frieds after 10 years.. wow.. it was great.. we spend 3 days like mad.. wish could see all my x-5P mates in future.
Looking forward for the rest of the days this month. Hope it will be full with travels, meet-ups and fun. :)

No comments: